Liberia Oil & Gas Services is committed to the goal of becoming the undisputed market leader in the logistical services industry in Liberia.
- To offer premier 1-stop-shop service as a trusted partner of the Liberian oil industry.
- To continually increase our knowledge and understanding of the oil industry, keeping abreast of current news and developments so that we can spot opportunities and cater to both the present and future needs of our clients.
- To maintain an impeccable safety record and ensure that all our employees are trained and skilled to a level that will keep our clients and their property safe and secure.
- To leverage our supplier network, production knowledge and internal system to deliver the utmost efficiency in all our services.
- To be a constant, known quantity in our clients planning, delivering complete reliability.
- To infuse our whole organization with the service-minded professionalism of our core management team.
The solid back-end of our business is a product of much work and allows us to successfully handle multiple clients and complex contracts without any negative impact on our quality of service.
- Our systems approach to our own business allows us to maximize the efficiency of our staff and the utilization of our assets as well as ensure impeccable maintenance of our vehicles and equipment.
- Our database solutions speeds up our service delivery and puts us at the forefront of the domestic service industry.
- Our strategic partnerships with service providers throughout West Africa, such as Cape3 in Ghana, allows us fast, reliable, and cost-efficient services to our clients.
- Our extensive network in Liberia allows us to seek out new clients and meet their needs in place.
- Our knowledge-base gives us a deep understanding of our clients needs, risks and priorities, allowing us to design custom service solutions which merge seamlessly into client operations.
Liberia Oil & Gas Services Ltd. traces its roots to Mini Business Inc. which started doing domestic and international logistics (procurement, transportation, maintenance, dry & perishable storage, financing) in Liberia in 1994 and worked with a range of companies and international NGOs (SIITO, CS International, Action Contre la Faim, Médecins Sans Frontières, ADA/LAP Inc). In 2010, Mini Business Inc. was transformed into a holding company (Ploid Holdings Inc. which has 100% Liberian ownership) the logistics business line was divested into Liberia Oil & Gas Services Ltd. Ploid Holdings Inc. is now the majority shareholder in Liberia Oil & Gas Services. The core staff, assets and intangibles (primarily supplier and shipping network) of Mini Business Inc. was inherited by Liberia Oil & Gas Services Ltd. giving the company a head start in operations. The company established its first strategic partnership with Cape3 Services Ltd. (a leading service provider to the oil industry in Ghana) immediately after launch.